      From: GPSL@yahoogroups.com [mailto:GPSL@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Home jareed@... [GPSL]
      Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2014 8:20 AM
      To: GPSL Groups
      Subject: Re: [GPSL] Tracker interest

      I would do one for a hundred in a heartbeat. Could this be used in a floater? Would like to try a floater with some of my interested students but don't want to lose our primary tracker.

      Thanks for the great info!!!

      On Aug 15, 2014, at 6:39 PM, "James Ewen ve6srv@... [GPSL]" <GPSL-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Alan Adamson akadamson@...
      [GPSL] <GPSL-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      So if you've got all the costs listed, and my math works properly,
      you're looking at about $51 cost for the parts alone. Figure in
      assembly and some return on investment and development, you're looking
      around $100 each?

      You can probably find a few people interested in that.

      James
      VE6SRV
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic