14474Re: [GPSL] M0XER-4

  • James Ewen
    Aug 15, 2014
      On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 3:41 PM, Philip Heron phil@...
      [GPSL] <GPSL-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > The B flights have been given their own tracking page:
      > http://spacenear.us/tracker/flyb.php

      Wow, even with Leo's three payloads on their own page, it still looks
      like a little child was scribbling on the map! :)

      I like the quick stop in along the coast that B-64 made just south of Magadan.

      I wonder if these payloads will just keep on going until the ambient
      temperatures drop to where the batteries no longer survive. They are
      handling -40 to -50 fairly well, I don't know how much colder it might
      get up there once winter rolls around!

      --
      James
      VE6SRV