14469Re: [GPSL] M0XER-4

  • powellite52
    Aug 14, 2014
      MOXER-4 being picked up in Fairbanks Alaska via The FOXAK digi.

      Sent from Dan/KL1JP

      On Aug 14, 2014, at 16:38, "James Ewen ve6srv@... [GPSL]" <GPSL-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Jerry Gable jerrygable@...
      [GPSL] <GPSL-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > Ran a prediction for the next 48 hours in my software. Looks like it is heading north and back
      > across the international dateline (which is a problem for may software to follow).

      Yeah, and the pole is an issue too... the CUSF predictor showed the
      payload going well north of the pole... that should end up being drawn
      as heading south on the other side of the world, but predictor
      software doesn't know how to do that.

      Leo's causing everyone fits with his flights going where balloons
      aren't supposed to go! :)

      --
      James
      VE6SRV