      From: Mark Conner <mconner1@...>
      To: dalewegner@...
      Cc: GPSL list <GPSL@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 2:44 PM
      Subject: Re: [GPSL] s3research.com tweeter account down

      As an interim solution, you can subscribe to ARHABLaunchNotifier@yahoogroups.com which is still working and has the same info.  I have not heard anything one way or the other regarding the Twitter feed.

      73 de Mark N9XTN

      On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 3:39 PM, <dalewegner@...> wrote:

      I have not seen a tweet from "flightdata99"  a s3research.com/flightdata website that does not have any contact information to find out if this system is going to be resumed.  The  s3research.com/flightdata still works.  Anyone out their know who the contact is for this effort?  Or its future?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic