13801Re: [GPSL] Exciting GPSL News!

    Feb 21, 2014
      Ryan is the guy I've been talking to.  I'm not sure who else might be coming with him.

      As we get closer, I will try to get more specifics on discounting and pricing.

      Zack

      On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Mike Manes <mrmanes@...> wrote:
      Hey, that's great news, Zack! I'd fretted that Kaymont and Totex had gone deep six.  Is Paul Fetkowitz going to be at GPSL?  And can they
      provide a price list?  That would help attendees decide what and whether
      to order for delivery there.
      73 de Mike W5VSI

      On 2/21/14, 2:30 PM, Zack Clobes wrote:

      I just got off the phone with Kaymont, and they are planning on
      attending GPSL 2014 this year in Hutchinson.

      This has several implications.  First, they will be offering balloon
      sales during the GPSL event.  This would save you shipping, as well as
      they intend to offer some form of discount.

      Secondly, the folks at Kaymont have never actually launched a balloon,
      and they would like to do so.  Details are still getting ironed out, but
      you can expect to see something new and exciting there.  There may be
      some TV cameras involved...

      *_So, if you're interested in buying a balloon on-site during GPSL,
      please give me a heads up on what size and quantities you might be
      interested in, so they can make sure they pack appropriately._*

      Zack Clobes, W0ZC
      Project: Traveler
      www.projecttraveler.org <http://www.projecttraveler.org>

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic