13799ARHAB Launch Posting Site

  • Keith Kaiser
    Feb 21, 2014
      Some day I might understand spammers but until then I’ve been forced to take some action.

      Over the past few days our ARHAB launch data base has been hacked a bunch of times. To make hacking harder I’ve added a CAPTCHA to the bottom of the launch form. Before you submit the form you will be forced to type the Captcha into the appropriate box. I’m sure all of you have seen these on other sites so hopefully will understand both the need and use of this device.

      This is a very secure Captcha system and includes audio to read the Captcha to you if needed.

      73’s -- Keith, WA0TJT