13798Exciting GPSL News!

    Feb 21, 2014
      I just got off the phone with Kaymont, and they are planning on attending GPSL 2014 this year in Hutchinson.

      This has several implications.  First, they will be offering balloon sales during the GPSL event.  This would save you shipping, as well as they intend to offer some form of discount.

      Secondly, the folks at Kaymont have never actually launched a balloon, and they would like to do so.  Details are still getting ironed out, but you can expect to see something new and exciting there.  There may be some TV cameras involved...

      So, if you're interested in buying a balloon on-site during GPSL, please give me a heads up on what size and quantities you might be interested in, so they can make sure they pack appropriately.

      Zack Clobes, W0ZC
      Project: Traveler
      www.projecttraveler.org

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic