13788Re: [GPSL] Freee Fall Camera [1 Attachment]

    Feb 12 5:07 PM
      Sounded kinda like several hundred RPM to me. And it must have been
      recovered, since someone pulled the SD card to post the video on
      YouToob. Kinda doubt they'd have left the camera in the pig pen.
      73 de Mike W5VSI

      On 2/12/14, 5:57 PM, Joe wrote:
      > For some reason the wrong video was linked to, here is the one i wanted
      > to show. It is a camera in free fall from a very high altitude 10K+
      > probably it lands in a pig pen and is still running.
      >
      > Like i said forst time I wonder what the G forces were at impact and
      > what rpm it got to to synk the video like that?
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrxPuk0JefA
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic