13786Re: [GPSL] Freee Fall Camera

  • James Ewen
    Feb 12, 2014
      Yes it was a GoPro.

      I guess they charge extra for taking off and landing on that big long black thing at the airport!

      Nice job with all the landings and take-offs on the gravel bars. The approach angle seemed to be very shallow though. Wouldn't want to suffer an engine sputter when coming in that low.

      On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Pete Lilja <plilja@...> wrote:

      That's incredible.

      Do you know if it's a GoPro?

      We zip-tied my GoPro to the wing strut of my brother's airplane last Summer and I can't say I didn't worry that mine wouldn't do the same thing.!

      Pete
      KC0GPB

      On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Joe <nss@...> wrote:
      This is pretty cool and tough camera

      It free fell from pretty high landed in a pig pen and kept running.

      Two things I wonder are.  What were the G forces when it hit.  and what rpm was it spinning when it like synced up with the ground he he he.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrxPuk0JefA&feature=youtu.be

      The Original Rolling Ball Clock
      Idle Tyme
      Idle-Tyme.com