13640Hydrogen usage

  • Hanson, Douglas R CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFI
    Oct 25, 2013
      All,
      I would like some help determining the safest use of hydrogen. Hydrogen providers often caution me about static charge buildup if the flow rate into the balloon is too fast. What is considered a safe fill rate? How long should I take in filling a 1600g Hwoyee (assuming I'm only using about 210cu.ft. of gas)? There are many CGA 350 regulators available, but does the outlet pressure of the regulator matter? Single stage or two stage? I look forward to the great feedback. Thank you.

      Ryan, KJ6YXG
      San Diego Near Space Project
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic