13637Re: [GPSL] Fwd: Event partner at Annual BalloonSat Competition 2013-14

  • Keith Kaiser
    Oct 22, 2013
      I've been getting these for months. I'm just not sure what is going on. I was even invited to speak at the event.
      I have not sent them anything, mine, yours, or even the ARHAB logos. I figure if they want them, they are available on the interent.

      Sent from my iPad, one finger at a time.

      On 22 Oct 2013, at 13:36, Mike Manes <mrmanes@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Just got this email from Antariksha Labs in Bangalore. The link
      to the .pdf goes thru Google Doc, but I did visit the web site,
      and it appears to be a legitimate operation. They even plan on
      using ham radio for APRS. It seems that all they are asking
      for, at the git go anyway, is permission to use your balloon group
      logo.

      I did send my personal regrets, but maybe others out there in the
      ARHAB world may wish to respond otherwise.

      73 de Mike W5VSI
      CTO EOSS