      From: HarryM <hhm_74115@...>
      To: HAM GPSL <gpsl@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 12:12 PM
      Subject: [GPSL] Predictions

      Has anyone noticed a discrepancy in the predictions between Balloon Track and the NSV online predictor?
      I’m running predictions for the UCO flight this Sat. and I’m getting a 10-12mi difference between the two predictions.
      I’ve relied on Baltrak in the past and I like the NSV version, but 10mi is a lot of error.

      Harry KC5TRB

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic