12055Re: [GPSL] GPSL 2012 Presentations

    Jul 2, 2012
      I've been a little slow on getting the video, pix, and presentations
      put online. A week after GPSL, I went on vacation for six days, had
      to catch up from being gone, then a in-laws' family reunion this past
      weekend.

      I have some of the presentations and photos in hand from a few folks.
      I'll be making an FTP site where participants can upload any photos,
      video, or presentations not already provided, then putting it all on a
      website (either Picasa or my own) for everyone to view. Hopefully the
      4th will be relatively quiet and I can start in on that. Sorry for
      the delays.

      73 de Mark N9XTN

      On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 7:47 PM, excitontx <cgoldsmith@...> wrote:
      > Has anybody posted the PowerPoint slides from the talks presented at GPSL 2012? It would be nice for those of us who were not fortunate enough to be able to attend, to be able to pull up pdf copies.
      >
      > Best,
      > Chuck / KG5CA

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic