11495Re: [GPSL] Video Gain

    Feb 1, 2012
      The video properties are probably much more dependent on the camera hardware itself - if there's no sensitivity to low light, gain won't help as there will be nothing beyond noise to be amplified.

      73 de Mark N9XTN

      On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 08:39, Joe <nss@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      This is to the people that have streamed stuff like on U Stream using a laptop as the stream source.  There is an obvious Mic gain slider for the sound gain. But is there a hidden someplace on a typical laptop a video gain control?

      My next flight I will be streaming the fill and launch, thing is it will be in the dark.  I will have some lighting of course so we can see what we are doing.  But don't want to or hope not need to make it like daytime out there for the camera to stream a decent image.

      Joe WB9SBD

      The Original Rolling Ball Clock
      Idle Tyme

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic