      From: W0OTM <w0otm@...>
      To: GPSL@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2011 6:44 AM
      Subject: Re: [GPSL] Keep Looking Up iHAB Team

      After this email, I will be removing the iHAB Team from the GPSL Yahoo Group.  At this point if anyone want to get in touch with myself or the team, they know where to find us.

      Keep Looking Up
      md

      On 9/1/2011 5:34 AM, David McCash wrote:

      Keep Looking Up – good advice as I foresee a huge pile of sh!t coming down on the iHAB team.

      I hope reason comes to pass.

      David

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic