10369Re: [GPSL] NearSys Video

    Aug 1, 2011
      How long was the line between the balloon and the top of the chute?

      Joe WB9SBD
      Sig
      The Original Rolling Ball Clock
      Idle Tyme
      Idle-Tyme.com
      http://www.idle-tyme.com

      On 8/1/2011 8:17 AM, L. Paul Verhage wrote:
      Here's the YouTube link to the NearSys 11L video.

      Several balloons are scene above the NearSys balloon. In teh drag race with the group that launched just before, I lost (big time). In the original video you can see the balloon getting smaller over time. So unless they were deflating, they were cimbing faster than me.

      Again, thanks EOSS for hosting GPSL. You did great working getting the helium situation fixed up.