10365Re: [GPSL] NearSys Video

  • Rodney Sparks
    Aug 1, 2011
      Great video, Paul!  When Mike gets our 3-axis gyro data processed, it'll be interesting to see if we encountered the same turbulence that you did.

      -Rodney

      On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 6:17 AM, L. Paul Verhage <nearsys@...> wrote:

      Here's the YouTube link to the NearSys 11L video.

      Several balloons are scene above the NearSys balloon. In teh drag race with the group that launched just before, I lost (big time). In the original video you can see the balloon getting smaller over time. So unless they were deflating, they were cimbing faster than me.

      Again, thanks EOSS for hosting GPSL. You did great working getting the helium situation fixed up.