Hi, When you run the module below, you get "low = TRUE" and "high = TRUE". When you uncomment the call to p1, the compiler panics. I am on OS X with javapahihu
Thanks Chris, that is a good trick, since later versions of the SDK do not seem to have DbgCLR. John From: GPCP@yahoogroups.com [mailto:GPCP@yahoogroups.com]
I have just been testing an alternative solution to be used with the next version (v3.3) of CPIde on Windows 8.1. It is useful if you do not have Visualcfbsoftware1
To learn more about this compiler, visit this page at Queensland University of Technology. The most recent version can be downloaded at Codeplex. Also, visit CFB Software's Component Pascal page for a .NET IDE and examples.
- Feb 20, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.