Hi Sorry Andras, for some reason this ended up in my spam folder. I will have a look and get back to the group. John From: GPCP@yahoogroups.com
Hi, When you run the module below, you get "low = TRUE" and "high = TRUE". When you uncomment the call to p1, the compiler panics. I am on OS X with javapahihu
Thanks Chris, that is a good trick, since later versions of the SDK do not seem to have DbgCLR. John From: GPCP@yahoogroups.com [mailto:GPCP@yahoogroups.com]
To learn more about this compiler, visit this page at Queensland University of Technology. The most recent version can be downloaded at Codeplex. Also, visit CFB Software's Component Pascal page for a .NET IDE and examples.
- Feb 20, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.