New issue Item #463

  • Tom Stein
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2011
      Hi all,

      yesterday I made a new entry in the issue tracker :
      http://gpcp.codeplex.com/workitem/463
      There is a little problem in IlasmUtil.cp :
      Instead of RealToStr we need to use RealToStrInvar.
      Please look at the workitem for more details.

      Happy new year!

      Regards, Tom.

    • K John Gough
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012

        Hi Tom

        Ok, I’ll fix it with the next refresh.

        I expect to have the V4 binaries ready at the same time.

        John

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
          Hi John,

          thank you. Until then /perwapi is sufficient as a workaround.

          Tom.