RE: [GPCP] [GPM] Question about Gardens Point Modula-2

  • K John Gough
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 25, 2010

      Hi All

      The new distribution of gpm/clr is now up on codeplex.  See

      http://gpmclr.codeplex.com

      I will arrange a notice on the plas.fit website pointing to this new page.

      Enjoy.

      John

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 26, 2010
        John et al.,

        I had not tried the UxFiles functions because I guessed (incorrectly) that they were only meant for UNIX.  But they work beautifully on Windows, as you knew they would, and my program is up and running.  I have to admit, I *do* like the UxFiles routines better than the ISO stuff - it just feels closer to the syntax I am more familiar with.

        Thanks,
        -Steve