Some useful tools to help with your GPCP programming - Part 2

  • cfbsoftware1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
      If you are converting some existing Win32 code to use with GPCP on .NET
      the 'Microsoft Win32 to Microsoft .NET Framework API Map' is useful
      when trying to identify the corresponding API calls. You can find it at:

      Chris Burrows
      CFB Software
      http://www.cfbsoftware.com/gpcp
    • Marc Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
        > If you are converting some existing Win32 code to use with GPCP on .NET
        > the 'Microsoft Win32 to Microsoft .NET Framework API Map' is useful
        > when trying to identify the corresponding API calls.

        Thanks Chris!

        Not much activity here on GPCP... is anyone (besides Chris)
        here actively using GPCP? And if so, are you using the
        .NET version or JVM version?

        Just curious...

        Marc
      • Jürgen Rolshoven
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
          Marc Martin schrieb:

          > > If you are converting some existing Win32 code to use with GPCP on .NET
          > > the 'Microsoft Win32 to Microsoft .NET Framework API Map' is useful
          > > when trying to identify the corresponding API calls.
          >
          > Thanks Chris!
          >
          > Not much activity here on GPCP... is anyone (besides Chris)
          > here actively using GPCP? And if so, are you using the
          > .NET version or JVM version?
          >
          > Just curious...
          >
          > Marc

          Hi Marc,

          as a computational linguist, I am working on machine translation for
          natural languages.
          I use BB CP and GPCP for JVM.

          Jürgen