Hekate Rising

  • Tinnekke Bebout
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Sisters

      Hekate Rising 2011 Early Registration has closed. The website has been updated with the new price scale. If you have already registered, you get the early registration price. To pay that price or what you have left of that price, please use the Donate button on the Mystai website and just enter the rest of your payment. If you are not sure what your remaining payment is, please contact me and I will be happy to help.
      You can find the Donate button on the bottom of this web page
      If you still have yet to register, the form for registration can be found here:

      (if you notice, I changed the document to a pdf so anyone can open and read it. sorry about the Word Doc there previously)
      En Erebos Phos

      Tinnekke