  • Tinnekke Bebout
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      We are in the middle of the Brighid snowstorm and it's awesome in every sense of the word. Seeing all this power and majesty. I'm glad that we are all safe and warm. All the local Sisters are safe at home that I know of. I hope that any of you caught it any part of this also stay safe and well. Let's all be careful and meditate upon the Oya Moon. Seems fitting that for Her moon the Goddess of wind and storms manifests here so potently.