"The Dance of the Mystai" download version discount offer

  • Tinnekke Bebout
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2010
      I just got this from Lulu. It's a sale they are doing, and I wanted to pass it along for anyone who might be interested in my little book.

      walk in beauty

      Tinnekke

      Lulu.com
      Publish|Buy|Sell|Services  Visit the Lulu Blog

      10% off The Dance of the Mystai
      Offer ends June 30, 2010

      The Dance of the Mystai

      Get it
      The Dance of the Mystai
      Price: $19.95
      Discount: $- 2.00

      Discounted Price: $17.95

      Disclaimer: Use coupon code SUMMERREAD305 at checkout and receive 10% off The Dance of the Mystai. Maximum savings with this promotion is $10. You can only use the code once per account, and you can't use this coupon in combination with other coupon codes. Sorry, self-purchases (buying books that you’ve published) aren’t eligible. This great offer ends on June 30, 2010 at 11:59 PM so try not to procrastinate! While very unlikely we do reserve the right to change or revoke this offer at anytime, and of course we cannot offer this coupon where it is against the law to do so.
      Copyright © 2002-2010 Lulu, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

      This email was sent to dreamweaver93@...

      Lulu.com | 3101 Hillsborough St. | Raleigh | NC | 27607-5436
      Manage your account preferences

      Unsubscribe from marketing emails from Lulu.com