Oceania DX Contest

  • GOLIST
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      1 Month and counting !!!
      Oceania DX Contest preliminary notice
      Contest Dates/Times:
      PH - The first full weekend in October each year from 0800 UTC Saturday to
      0800 UTC Sunday
      CW - The second full weekend in October each year from 0800 UTC
      Saturday to
      0800 UTC Sunday
      Log deadline for PH and CW logs - 28 days after the end of the CW contest
      Keep an eye on this site :
      http://www.oceaniadxcontest.com/
      At this stage I can't confirm that this is on nor the 2011 rules but I
      anticipate that is it and the 2011 rules will appear
      very soon ..
      73 Phillip
      ZL2TZE

      Thanks to these reliable sources of DX news: OPDX, 425DX NEWS, QRZ-DX
      ICPO BULLETIN, NG3K, PETE'S NEWS DESK, DXNL, DX WORLD and all of my
      Direct sources.