Looking for a specific boost gauge.

  • Turbo1dr
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
      It's another long shot but here goes....
      I'm looking for an OMORi 45mm (1.75") boost gauge.  Mechanical or electric....(mechanical preferred). The font on the front of the gauge must not be italic. The newer ones are italic. White back light only....no other colored lights unless they can be changed. Anyway, here's a picture of the exact gauge I'm looking for...

      I've found that these were popular with the , Audi, BMW, German and even the WRX car guys.