Re: Jordan Lake - Dates to Pick from

  • andy
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 4, 2009
      June 14 is fine with me. Do we need to bring the usual? Burgers,charcoal,drinks and anything else? Just let me know cheryl.

    • onegn1ty@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 4, 2009
        Hey Andy,
        I still haven't heard input from others for a date yet. I'll give it a couple more days, dang, time is going by fast! I received AutoFair registration notice today and have to turn it in  next week!
        I'll keep you posted, but we may do something a little different since there's a lot of staycationers this year and the park may be crowded
        Cheryl

        In a message dated 6/4/2009 6:32:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, turboandync@... writes:

        June 14 is fine with me. Do we need to bring the usual? Burgers,charcoal, drinks and anything else? Just let me know cheryl.

        --- In GM_TURBO6@yahoogrou ps.com, onegn1ty@... wrote:

        > Okay the June meet will be Vista Point, Jordan Lake. The available dates we
        > have : June 13 or 14, 20 or 21, 27 or 28. Due to the economy the park may
        > be more crowded than normal due to folks having staycations instead of
        > vacations. So what dates work for our vast majority?? I'm sort of leaning
        > towards June 14(a Sunday) Let's hear it!
        > Cheryl
        > ************ **A strong credit score is 700 or above. See Yours in Just 2
        > Easy Steps!
        > (http://pr.atwola. com/promoclk/ 100126575x122258 5033x1201462753/ aol?redir= http://www. freecreditreport .com/pm/default. aspx?sc=668072& hmpgID=115& b
        > cd=Maystrongfooter5 2309NO115)

      • Eric Singer
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 5, 2009
          The 14th works for me too,

          Eric

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 5, 2009
            Okay, due to possible park being crowded, we have an option. We can either do Jordan Lake, or all go to Pat's house in Randleman for a pizza party. So which do you all want to do? We can keep the 14th date for the meet
            Cheryl

            In a message dated 6/5/2009 5:47:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, myturbo6@... writes:

            The 14th works for me too,

            Eric