Re: [GM_TURBO6] speaking of slow.....

  • onegn1ty@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
      Man aren't we a bunch of party animals here, LOL! I fell asleep watching Without a Trace, didn't even make it to the stroke of midnight, and had no alcohol, just a glass of tea! Happy New Year to all

      Cheryl
      '93 Typhoon
      '86 GN
      http://www.hometown.aol.com/onegn1ty/myhomepageindex.html
    • John Gaylord
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
        Well dont I feel like the wild one of the bunch.  I went to a big pick picking down by the water, watched fire works, & spent all night with my girlfriend.  I PROMISE NO ALCOHOL....lol.

        http://mail.yahoo.com