Meeting tonight! 7 p.m., 3401 Fairfax Drive, Room 251

  • rpilaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      Hey everyone,

      Don't forget to attend our first GMU Lambda Alumni meeting tonight
      Wednesday, August 5th, 2009, 7 p.m. at the GMU Arlington Campus,
      Original Building (3401 Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA), Room 251.
      (Directions <http://www.gmu.edu/welcome/Directions-to-GMU.html> to
      Arlington Campus; Metro orange line to Virginia Square/GMU.)

      If you have issues finding the room or any other problems, call Alex
      Gant at (757) 218-2619. See you all tonight! (If you can't make it,
      don't worry! We will send out minutes and info after the meeting.)

      Sincerely,
      Alex, Matt, Rob and Darren
      Interim Board
      GMU Lambda Alumni Association (website <http://bit.ly/fSMTI> ;