- The Mason Lambda Alumni Chapter board met Wednesday, December 15, 2010. Attached is a summary of upcoming events:
Melissa Bradby from the Alumni Association joined us
- Thursday, December 23rd, on-campus LGBTQ Resource Center (RC) packing day for their office move back to the Student Union Building II. Contact Ric Chollar for details.
- Wednesday, January 5th is LGBTQ RC physical office move. Contact Ric Chollar for details.
- Friday, January 7th is the deadline to submit nominations for the 2011 Alumni Celebration of Distinction. Rob Pilaud has nominated Alex Gant. Please send nominations to Rob Pilaud or any Board member.
- Wednesday, January 26th. Our next board meeting. Location TBD (Rob's house in Alexandria?). Contact Rob Pilaud.
- Friday, January 28th. Turn in Mason Lambda's painted 4ft x 4ft wooden "M" with the Mason quill logo on it. Contact Alex Gant.
- Saturday, February 12th. Mason Lambda Alumni scholarship application deadline. Contact Rob Pilaud and/or Una Murphy.
Wed., Feb. 23, 7 p.m. - Board 2.8
Wed., Mar. 23, 7 p.m. - Board 2.9
Mon.-Sat., Apr. 4-9 - Mason Pride, Fairfax
Wed., Apr. 27, 7 p.m. - Board 2.10
Tue., May 17 (tentative date), time? - 3rd Annual Lavender Graduation, Fairfax, SUB1 in the past (verify)
Wed., May 25, 7 p.m. - Board 2.11
Wed., Jun. 22, 7 p.m. - Board 2.12
If you are able, please consider a donation. To make a donation, which may be tax-deductible*, please go to URL https://www.gmufoundation.org/fndtapps/contribute/donatecyber.cfm
To ensure that your donation is provided to Lambda, in the "Other Established Fund" field, type "Lambda Alumni Chapter" for a general donation or, if you wish to your donation to be given to a worthy Mason student active in the LGBTQ community, type "Lambda Alumni Chapter Scholarship."
Online donations are preferred; however, if you wish to make a donation via check and US mail, please make the check payable to the "George Mason University Foundation" and please indicate the "Lambda Alumni Chapter" or "Lambda Alumni Chapter Scholarship" in the "For" line. Please mail the check to:
Lambda Alumni Chapter
Lambda Alumni Chapter Scholarship
c/o George Mason University Foundation
ATTN: Una Murphy
4400 University Drive, MS 1A3
Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
* All gifts to the George Mason University Foundation are tax deductible as provided by law. The Mason Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation organized and operated exclusively for the benefit of the university.
You should receive a confirmation letter and tax receipt via US mail. If you make a donation to Lambda and do not receive such letter, please notify the Board as soon as possible.
Find us on Facebook: