Call for Nominations - Co-Chair (2010-12) and At-Large (2010-11)

  • Rob Pilaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2010
      Dear GMU Lambda Alumni:

      I am writing to request nominations for the GMU Lambda Alumni Chapter Board for the following positions (terms of office provided in parentheses):

      * Co-Chair (2010-2012)
      * At-Large (2010-2011)

      The Bylaws of the GMU Lambda Alumni Chapter are available at this following URL:
      https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8D8ojZmLOS_YmJjOTI5ZTMtNzk4ZS00MzlhLThkOTAtNjBlZWY4N2I1NjY1&hl=en

      GMU Lambda Annual Report: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dftx6tsj_149gzzg3ngg

      GMU Lambda Active Projects: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dftx6tsj_113dz9zgngf

      (If any of the above URLs do not work, please let me know.)

      As a note, at least three of the five officers on the Board will remain the same as follows:

      * Alex Gant, Co-Chair (2009-11), B.A. '08, alexgant86@...
      * Rob Pilaud, Secretary (2009-11), J.D. '01, rpilaud@...
      * Darren Marquardt, Treasurer (2009-11), B.F.A. '94, darren.marquardt@...

      The terms for the following officers end this month:

      * Matt Bruno, Co-Chair (2009-10), B.A. '05, M.A. '08, thirdbruno@...
      * Jose Calvo, At-Large (2009-10), M.A. '04, J.D. '07, vicarz@...

      Please feel free to nominate someone other than yourself (we will then contact the person to confirm their interest in the position). Self-nominations are also acceptable (as are re-nominations).

      Sincerely,

      Rob Pilaud, J.D., '01, Secretary, GMU Lambda Alumni Chapter