Call for nominations - Distinguished Alumnus Award - 12/01/09

  • Rob Pilaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009
    I am writing on behalf of the GMULambda Board to request any and all nominations for Mason's Distinguished Alumnus Award. Details are attached in DOCX format (please let me know if you can't read this format). If possible, please send your nominations by December 1, 2009, so that we as a group can give an answer to the alumni association by December 15, 2009.

    Also, please let us know if you wish to serve on the Awards Committee.

    Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

    Sincerely,

    Rob for Alex, Matt, Darren and Jose