Request for gift basket, door prize donations

  • rpilaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009
      I am writing on behalf of the Board of the GMU Lambda Alumni Chapter to request donations of gift baskets or door prizes for our upcoming reception (details are forthcoming) during Mason's inaugural Alumni Weekend on October 3, 2009. Please contact Rob Pilaud at rpilaud@... or call 202-258-5476.

      Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

      Happy Labor Day,

      Rob Pilaud, J.D. '00
      Secretary
      GMU Lambda Alumni Chapter