Re: Motorola earphone adapter

  • ka1jfy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Insufficient information.

      Which /\/\ earphone? That goes on what /\/\ radio?

      And when you say "standard" do you mean a 3.5 mm phone plug?

      (This is just for listening to the radio, not talk, right? That would
      be a headset, not an earphone.)

      It may be cheaper/easier to just buy an earpiece with the correct
      connector. Rat Shack has a couple for $3.99.

      Walter

    • kvsp1160@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        Hate to say it, but try Rat Shack.