Pryme PR-460 tx problem

  • Johnny
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi
      I am having problems with the Pryme PR-460 that want
      to stay transmitted all the time. Where do I need to
      send it to get it fixed.

      Johnny
      WPQL-808
    • Apollo VII REACT,Inc Team 4534
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
        I have the same problem but I not sure but i don't think Pryme service 2 way radio any more
        I am having problems with the Pryme PR-460 that want
        to stay transmitted all the time. Where do I need to
        send it to get it fixed.

        Johnny
        WPQL-808

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Lake Hodges Radio
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
          I bet Bob Leef knows the answer to these questions...

          Best regards,

          Kurt

          Kurt Barnhart
          Palomar REACT Unit 51
          (Northern San Diego County)
          W6WRJ@...

        • kvsp1160@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
            Hi,

            I have two PR-460's here with me, and can probably help you. You said that it
            TX's without a break? Does this mean that the PTT button gets stuck or that
            it TX's when you turn on the unit? Try to explain the problem as best as you
            can...

            Thanks,
            Ryan
            WPUI299
            San Jose, CA
            WestSide Radio Communications Association
          • Johnny
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 2, 2004
              Hi
              The Pryme PR-460 does TX when I turn the unit on and stays in TX mode.
              Now sometimes when I push the PTT botton it go back to RX, but not all
              the time it just stays TX when unit is turned on

              Johnny
              WPQL-808

              kvsp1160@... wrote:

              >Hi,
              >
              >I have two PR-460's here with me, and can probably help you. You said that it
              >TX's without a break? Does this mean that the PTT button gets stuck or that
              >it TX's when you turn on the unit? Try to explain the problem as best as you
              >can...
              >
              >Thanks,
              >Ryan
              >WPUI299
              >San Jose, CA
              >WestSide Radio Communications Association
              >

              >Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Lake Hodges Radio
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 2, 2004
                At 09:38 AM 07/02/2004 -0500, Johnny wrote:
                >The Pryme PR-460 does TX when I turn the unit on and stays in TX mode.
                >Now sometimes when I push the PTT botton it go back to RX, but not all
                >the time it just stays TX when unit is turned on

                Bob says...