Maxon SP-100G Info needed

  • Johnny
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2000
      Hi
      I am looking for information on the Maxon SP-100G.
      Please can you give me some ideas on this.
      What power supply that I can use for base station (7.5 V 2 amp.)
      What hand mike phone can be used for this radio, I have looked at the
      accessories. and else where (from $40. to $60 for a hand mike) or
      someone have the mike wiring for this radio.

      Johnny
      KM5IM
      WPQL808
    • G
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2000
        You should look at Vertex radios from Action Communications in Arizona.
        Vertex are very good heavy duty radios.