Re: [GMRS] COLOR DOT/DTMF/CTCSS-PART 2

  • Tom Currie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Sorry, Paul, but I'm not likely to be interested in any company that
      feels a need to try to disguise the URL of their web pages by
      'encrypting' the name in hexadecimal.

      I might occasionally bother decrypting the hex characters long enough to
      find out where to file a complaint, but in this case it wasn't even
      worth that much trouble.

      I's also not much interested in any information from any SPAMMER.