Long Island GMRS Database

  • wpuf920
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2004
      Tony, I have no explaination as to why these people are on the air,
      some are privately owned and operated as a buff back-up, some are
      main channels, i think one or two are grandfatered...
      All the Freqs and tones have been verified by myself. After posting
      all the freqs and tones were posted, some of the owners came forward
      and let me know whether they were open or closed repeaters, and the
      exact location of them with PL inputs and outputs. some have been up
      for years and i know some of the owners personally. I will only post
      an output PL on the site unless the owner wants the input PL posted
      for obvious reasons....
      I try to keep all info up to date as best i can. every six months i
      research all freqs in Nassau County, Western Suffolk and Eastern
      Suffolk, NYC GMRS freqs are a little out of control for me to go and
      research and post and i think it would be a wast of my time and
      efforts, as things change almost everyday there....

      Ray
      WPUF920
      http://members.aol.com/linyham/radio/n2zem.htm