Dayton Hamvention Mailing List

  • Ray Vaughan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 1999
      Topic #1 in many ham lists seems to be this great hamfest. I thought I
      would set up an mailing list so everyone can plan together without
      off-topic messages in other lists. It would be great if everyone going
      could see everything there is to know about the fest and the area. Feel
      free to chat about it in your favorite list, but if you want more general
      information, go to this site to sign up:

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/DaytonHamvention

      Here's the description:

      For everyone headed to the largest ham fest in the world, the HamVention in
      Dayton Ohio. In 1999, this will be on May 14, 15 and 16. Use this message
      list for general questions like "Anyone know of hotels with rooms
      available?" "What booth will you be in?" "What's a good repeater in the
      area?" "Who wants my extra tickets?"

      Hope to see you there!

      Ray, KD4BBM