Monthly message

  • Ray J. Vaughan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 1998
      Here's this month's message from your friendly mailing list manager ;)

      I really want to thank you all for joining these lists. The number of
      people on some of these lists is really impressive. Others are still a bit
      slow to get popular.

      But here's the problem: On some of the lists, you're being too quiet!
      There are a lot of people here that are ready to help, or be helped. All it
      will take is a few questions to get things going. Please don't be shy.
      Just jump in and say something! Take a moment to intro yourself and tell us
      why you're here and what you hope to learn or teach.

      Thanks for being a member of these lists. Please pass the word and tell a
      friend.

      Ray, List Manager