programming software

  • piphoya <gregmockta@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      I am in need of someone to help me find a part number to order
      programming software for a SportBase transceiver Model L44GUA20A2AA,
      I have the RIB and cables. Or if anyone has one they no longer need.
      Reply, Thanks!
    • Josh O.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        The Sport Base unit is a radio not really intended to be reprogrammed.
        However, Motorola SM50/SM120 Radio Software will do the trick.

        You'll have to go through Motorola to get the software, however, as there is
        no other legal way to go about it.

        -Josh