Re: REACT in the news

  • Ed Greany
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 1999
      Ray Vaughan wrote:

      > From: Ray Vaughan <ray@...>
      >
      > If you get it, there's a story in the Jan 20, 1999 RadioWorld about how
      > radio stations are using REACT for traffic info in So. CA.
      >
      > Ray J. Vaughan, MS, CBTE
      > KD4BBM
      > ray@...
      > http://www.rayvaughan.com/

      Thank you for the mention Ray. Our Crest REACT Team editor wrote that
      article. I'll let him know how you liked it.
      --
      Ed Greany, KB6DOL, KAD6554
      President, Crest REACT Team

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 1999
          >Thank you for the mention Ray. Our Crest REACT Team editor wrote that
          >article. I'll let him know how you liked it.

          Can you get permission to reprint it in here?

          I've already suggested that a traffic company here in Miami read it. Lucky
          for me, I own a GMRS repeater and the traffic company is a client of mine.
          I sense a connection in the works!

          Ray J. Vaughan, MS, CBTE
          KD4BBM
          ray@...
          http://www.rayvaughan.com/
        • Bob Leef
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 22, 1999
            Ray Vaughan wrote:

            > From: Ray Vaughan <ray@...>
            >
            > If you get it, there's a story in the Jan 20, 1999 RadioWorld about how
            > radio stations are using REACT for traffic info in So. CA.
            >
            > Ray J. Vaughan, MS, CBTE
            > KD4BBM
            > ray@...
            > http://www.rayvaughan.com/

            And it only took me from March 1998 to get it published!

            Bob Leef KB6DON
          • Ed Greany
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 23, 1999
              Ray Vaughan wrote:

              > From: Ray Vaughan <ray@...>
              >
              > >Thank you for the mention Ray. Our Crest REACT Team editor wrote that
              > >article. I'll let him know how you liked it.
              >
              > Can you get permission to reprint it in here?
              >
              > I've already suggested that a traffic company here in Miami read it. Lucky
              > for me, I own a GMRS repeater and the traffic company is a client of mine.
              > I sense a connection in the works!
              >
              > Ray J. Vaughan, MS, CBTE
              > KD4BBM
              > ray@...
              > http://www.rayvaughan.com/

              I will fwd the request to the Editor. I'm sure he wouldn't mind with
              proper credits mentioned.
              --
              Ed Greany, KB6DOL, KAD6554