GMRS-7000CH

  • Daniel W. Connor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      Dear Marty:

      You know, you really should not be advertising that Audiovox GMRS radio
      http://www.discountfamilyradios.com/audiovoxgmrs.htm

      as having 7 miles range. Just simply is not true and will only add to
      upset your customers and give GMRS supporters a bad name.

      Please try to do the right thing and bring that range back down to
      reality.

      Dan

      Daniel W. Connor

      10 Vista Street