FRS on Christmas

  • cookiemonster3_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      It was the same here on Christmas as well. I live in south Texas and
      kids in my neighborhood got these radios. It was noisey on all 14
      channels until 12pm on Friday, when the batteries started playing
      out. Since then, everything has been pretty much dead on FRS around
      here.

      Most of the activity around here is limited to people traveling
      through on the highway about 3 blocks from my house.
    • Ron Sky
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2002
        Hi
        I have a Motorola TalkAbout Distance (DPS) for sale,

        it's approx 1 year old and in excellent condition
        comes with the following:
        extra NiCad battery (sealed never used)
        Speaker Microphone
        alkaline battery case