Re: [GMRS] license time ?

  • Chris Robinson
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 30, 2013
      I tried to get a replacement bank card for my wife while living in
      Gayville, and was told by my bank that we didnt exist, nor the town and
      zipcode, so they would not issue a new card. I had to change my address to
      something in town, so I asked a friend to use their address for this, wasnt
      an issue with them, but felt bad for having to ask all together.

      That is correct, just because there is a post office, doesnt mean you get
      delivery. The town offered free PO boxes because there was no delivery, it
      wasnt cost effective to them for a truck to deliver in a town that you can
      walk across in less then 3 minutes, no joke it is that small!

      --
      Making life hell for others since 1973

      Mr.C.Robinson
      73 DE KF6NFW