Repeater for sale

  • J
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 7:46 AM
      Up for sale here is a Motorola GR500 UHF repeater tuned to the 462/467.700 split with a PL tone of 123.0. It will be sold WITH the internal duplexer AND i50r controller. Plug and play unit here, just surplus to my needs. I had it on the air and used it for a month just to make sure everything worked fine and it did an excellent job. Now you see these on "that auction site" for anywhere from $600-900 without controller and/or duplexer AND THAT IS CRAZY! Im looking to get $475 for the unit with reprograming to your freqs, tone and duplexer retuned if needed. You must pay for shipping (40+lbs), or I can quote you a price from my workplace as we ship alot everyday. Contact me off list for more details or to talk price. Thanks everyone! kc9kvj@...
    • Tony Holm
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7 12:23 AM

        Where are you...??? in California....??? I like too get a Repeater like This My E-mail: TonyHolm@... my Call WQLS681