GMRS

  • James Jensen
    Message 1 of 94 , Oct 1, 2011
      When is GMRS going out of service, or no license any more.
      Do we keep our mobile radios or trash them.
      Do we keep our Repeater or trash it.
      Chief "boats"
    • John Henry
      Message 94 of 94 , Jun 9, 2013
        My comment was in response to Bill, N1KUG's post stating he wasn't aware of anything pending regarding the GMRS.
        It is unknown what, if any, action the FCC may take in this matter. This has been hanging for 3 years, and some are wondering.

        John