Re: [GMRS] gmrs

  • NICK LERRO
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2011
      My brother has his selling one

      RADIOVHF - For Sale or Trade: Kenwood Repeater <http://swap.qth.com/view_ad.php?counter=898621>
      Up for sale or trade for other ham gear is a v.good working 25 watt desktop Kenwood TKR-820 repeater. Comes with manual, programmer, and duplexer. Let me know what you have.
      73
      W2DWL
      Listing #898621 - Submitted on 03/20/11 by Callsign W2DWL<http://www.qth.com/callsign.php?cs=W2DWL>, Modified on 03/30/11
      give a call
      best of 73 de w3nrl
      Nick

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 31, 2011
        I have 75 Watt Hw master II. 4 ft cab Sinclair duplexor, Andrew LDF50 FEED,
        STATION MASTR ANT. On your frequentcy, 1750 plus freight upstate NY...
        On Mar 31, 2011 7:46 PM, "wlorch1" <wlorch1@...> wrote:
        > Can anyone tell me a good 50 watt moblie/base gmrs radio i can buy.
        >
        > allso looking into getting a gmrs repeater can anyone tell me where to
        find a good one with everything repeater,cable,ant,ext.

        > thank you
        > Bill

      • Maire-Radios
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 31, 2011
          Have same new Kenwood TK-8180H I would sell at cost and shipping to you.

          John