New Ham Incentive- $25 off an antenna or cable

  • ZephyrNYC
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      This is from another list. I have no pecuniary interest in this company or
      their products. I'm just looking out for my fellow group members, who could
      use a new antenna or cable for their rig.

      New Technicians get $25 off any of their regular-priced antennas or cables
      till the end of August. Click the second link to see all details.

      73,
      Frank kF2ANK

      "Security is mostly a superstition. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long
      run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

      - Helen Keller